At The Melbourne Club, we have two of the finest championship golf courses in England which provide the perfect location for a day out with friends, family or business colleagues.
How to Book
Tee Time bookings for 18 holes can be made online via the link below. Our green fees vary between season and time of day, with one of our championship courses available each day for visitor golf. Tee times are available 7-days in advance and are subject to availability.
All players are required to hold a current valid handicap index with a maximum of 28 for men, and 36 for ladies.
The Courses are not suitable for novice golfers or beginners. A Handicap Certificate must be produced upon signing in at the Golf Concierge. A photograph of documentation on a smart phone is sufficient.
All bookings are via our online system and payment will be required upon booking immediately.
Tee Time bookings must be prepaid in full and if payment is not received your tee times will be released and booking cancelled.
If you are travelling by car, please note, the postcode AL8 7XH gives a more accurate location. Please use the Golf Entrance on the Marford Road. Once on the Estate, follow the main drive up to the top of the hill, turn left and park in the Main Walled Car Park, then follow signs for ‘The Golf Concierge’.
Upon arrival, please follow signage to the ‘Golf Concierge’ area located in the main walled car park where our team will greet you and check you in for your round.
From here you can head to the clubhouse for pre-game food and drink or head to our Academy to enjoy a warm-up on one of the finest practice facilities in the country. After your warm up head to the first tee to be briefed by our starter.
All hire items are available subject to availability for golfers playing on the day. To avoid disappointment we recommend booking in advance by emailing email@example.com.
Rental Set £55.00
Buggy Hire £55.00 per buggy
Electric Trolleys £20.00 per trolley
Food & Beverage
Breakfast & lunch can be purchased, hot food is available from the Clubhouse. The Halfway Houses are on both courses and are open to 5.00pm during summer months, serving a selection of refreshments and hot and cold snacks.
Pace of Play
Pace of Play (and how to speed up). A good pace of play is an important element in having a good experience at the golf course. It’s often a combination of little things not done that contribute to slow play and on-course traffic jams. Here are some tips for making sure your pace of play is as brisk as it should be.
1. Pace of play isn’t about rushing your shots; it’s about being ready to take your shot when it’s your turn and behaving efficiently on the golf course.
2. Remember – arrive at your starting tee at least 10 minutes before your allotted tee time.
3. Listen to the Course Marshals and act on the important information they give you to assist your round of golf.
4. Numerous practice swings, lengthy delays lining-up putts and the pacing out of distances prior to club selection are not sensible practices for average golfers.
5. Leave your bags or golf buggies to the side of the green, and in the direction of the next tee, never in front of the green.
6. Be aware of golfers both in front and behind you, speed up when required and don’t hinder other golfers playing quicker than you.
7. Be prepared and be ready to play!
We look forward to welcoming you to The Melbourne Club at Brocket Hall. In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all of our news by following us on Instagram, X and Facebook.