An amazing opportunity to join the Brocket Hall team! We are looking for a proactive and motivated Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing & Communications manager in all marketing related activity across the estate. This will include The Melbourne Club, Auberge du Lac our 2 AA rosette restaurant and Brocket Hall itself.
Located just 22 miles outside of London and surrounded by 543 acres of idyllic Hertfordshire countryside, the quintessentially British Brocket Hall Estate combines spectacular scenery and impeccable service making it a great place to work and a relaxed environment for members and guests.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent
Reports to: Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: Welwyn, United Kingdom
Hours per week: Full-time
Marketing Assistant Role:
- Research to identify clients, sector opportunities and competition;
- Assist in the creation of all aspects of marketing collateral, including white papers and technical papers;
- Assist in the development of marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content;
- Assist in the concept development and execution of online and offline marketing campaigns;
- Works with the Head of Departments and General Manager on marketing and public relations programmes that promote Brocket Hall, together with membership growth and retention;
- Execute communications on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.;
- Manage the continual updating of the websites and assist with web development.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- A minimum of 1– 3 years marketing or sales administrative experience;
- Excellent, concise and professional telephone manner essential;
- Must possess exceptional communication skills;
- Good project management skills;
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing, new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing;
- IT proficient: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Social media proficient: Facebook Pages, Twitter, LinkedIn Company Profile, Instagram Business Accounts.
- Excellent English copy writing skills – ability to rework technical text for a broader audience.
- WordPress, photography and print skills desirable;
- A positive and outgoing personality is essential.
- Creative and innovative.
Marketing Assistant Benefits:
- Complimentary meal during your working day
- Coaching & Development opportunities
- Great career opportunities and the ability to cross-train in other departments
- Smart Uniform provided
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Reward for introducing a friend
- Annual Awards
- Staff Parties
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Golf & Staff Discounts
- Free car parking
Closing date: Monday 19th August 2019.
Want to Apply?
Fill in the form below and submit
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG