An amazing opportunity to join the Brocket Hall team! We are looking for a proactive and motivated Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing & Communications manager in all marketing related activity across the estate. This will include The Melbourne Club, Auberge du Lac our 2 AA rosette restaurant and Brocket Hall itself.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Reports to: General Manager
Location: Welwyn, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Salary
Hours per week: Full-time
Marketing Assistant Role:
- Research to identify clients, sector opportunities and competition.
- Create all aspects of marketing collateral, including white papers and technical papers.
- Manage the development of marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content.
- Manage the development and execution of online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Head of Departments and General Manager on marketing and public relations programmes that promote Brocket Hall, together with membership growth and retention.
- Execute communications on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Manage the continual updating of the websites and assist with web development.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- A minimum of 1– 3 years marketing or sales administrative experience.
- Excellent, concise and professional telephone manner essential.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing, new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
- IT proficient: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Social media proficient: Facebook Pages, Twitter, LinkedIn Company Profile, Instagram Business Accounts.
- Excellent English copy writing skills – ability to rework technical text for a broader audience.
- WordPress, photography and print skills desirable.
- A positive and outgoing personality is essential.
- Creative and innovative.
Marketing Assistant Benefits:
- Free Car Parking • Complimentary meal during your working day • Career opportunities and the ability to cross-train in other departments • Uniform • Contributory Pension Scheme • Reward for introducing a friend • Free Golf & Staff Discounts (Subject to qualifying period).
Want to Apply?
Fill in the form below and submit
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG