An amazing opportunity in a unique location! We are looking for a Laundry Porter to join our dedicated Housekeeping Team, providing Laundry services to all areas of the Estate.
Located just 22 miles outside of London and set in 543 acres in the idyllic Hertfordshire countryside, the Brocket Hall Estate boasts spectacular scenery and combines heritage & history with luxury accommodation and impeccable service.
Reports To: Housekeeping Manager
Location: Brocket Hall Estate
Salary: Age & experience dependent
Working Days: 5 days out of 7
Working Hours: 40 hours
Laundry Porter Role:
• Assist the Supervisor in all the Laundry’s services, including guest requirements and staff uniforms.
• Supply, collection, storage and distribution of linen to all areas of the estate for guest rooms, public and staff areas ensuring the highest standards are maintained at all times.
• A hands-on approach is necessary along with the flexibility to reflect the Estate’s requirements and maintain the high standard of service expected by external and internal guests.
Laundry Porter Requirements:
• Must have ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
• Must be reliable and possess a flexible and professional approach to their work
• Must have a desire to support colleagues and generate customer satisfaction
• Staff Accommodation available (including on-site) & Free Car Parking
• Complimentary meal during your working day
• Coaching & Development
• Career opportunities and the ability to cross-train in other departments
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Reward for introducing a friend
• Annual Awards
• Staff Parties
• Free Eye Tests
• Free Golf & Staff Discounts
Want to Apply?
Fill in the form below and submit
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG