We are looking for Kitchen Porters to assist the team in our prestigious Golf Club Kitchen. Becoming a Kitchen Porter is a step onto the Hospitality ladder and can lead to greater things. Thinking of becoming a chef? Join our team and take the leap into the catering world.
Job Title: Kitchen Porter
Reports To: Head Chef
Location: Welwyn, United Kingdom
Salary: £8.91 an hour
Working Days: Monday – Sunday
Working Hours: Up to 48 hours per week
Kitchen Porter job role:
- Ensure basic cleaning tasks are carried out as quickly as possible and to the highest of standards.
- Collect and wash up pots, pans and other BOH and FOH equipment and return back to where they belong.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries and store as appropriate.
- Keep the storeroom organised and to a good level of cleanliness.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised at all times.
- Remove rubbish from kitchen to bins, ensuring you adhere to the recycling policies.
Kitchen Porter requirements:
- Knowledge of Basic Food Hygiene (preferred).
- Must have ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Must be reliable and possess a flexible and professional approach to their work.
- Must be able to work within a team and on your own.
Kitchen Porter benefits:
- Free Car Parking • Complimentary meal during your working day • Career opportunities and the ability to cross-train in other departments • Uniform • Contributory Pension Scheme • Reward for introducing a friend • Free Golf & Staff Discounts (Subject to qualifying period).
Want to Apply?
Fill in the form below and submit
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG