Kitchen Porter Full Time
A great opportunity in a unique location! We are looking for a Part Time Kitchen Porter to join our passionate back of house team in our award winning 2 AA Rosette 5-star restaurant, Auberge du Lac at the Quintessentially British Brocket Hall Estate.
Located just 22 miles outside of London and surrounded by 543 acres of idyllic Hertfordshire countryside, the quintessentially British Brocket Hall Estate boasts spectacular scenery and combines heritage and impeccable service.
Job Title: Kitchen Porter
Reports To: Head Chef
Location: Auberge Du Lac, Welwyn, United Kingdom
Salary: Age & experience dependant
Working Days: Wed – Sun
Working Hours: 40 hrs per week
What you will be doing:
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible
- Unload food and equipment deliveries
- Keep the storeroom organised
- Remove rubbish from kitchen to bins
Kitchen Porter requirements:
- Knowledge of Basic Food Hygiene (preferred)
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Reliable and possess a flexible and professional approach to their work
- Team Player
Kitchen Porter benefits:
- Staff Accommodation available (including on-site) & Free Car Parking
- Complimentary meal during your working day;
- Coaching & Development
- Career opportunities and the ability to cross-train in other departments
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Reward for introducing a friend
- Annual Awards
- Staff Parties
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Golf & Staff Discounts
We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible. We will contact you within the next 2 weeks if you are successful and you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
Want to Apply?
Fill in the form below and submit
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
We had our wedding at Brocket Hall and had the best day ever!
We can't wait to come back to the Estate to celebrate our anniversary.
Stay in touch
Sign up to our newsletter to receive updates and offers
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG