An amazing opportunity in a unique location! We are looking for a Head Housekeeper to build a successful team to ensure the high standards our guests expect are maintained and improved to excellency. Located just 22 miles outside of London and surrounded by 543 acres of idyllic Hertfordshire countryside, the quintessentially British Brocket Hall Estate combines spectacular scenery and impeccable service making it a great place to work and a relaxed environment for members and guests.
Job Title: Head Housekeeper
Reports To: General Manager
Location: Welwyn, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Salary
Working Days/Hours: Full Time/Flexible Working Hours
Head Housekeeper Role:
- Providing turn down service in our 16-bedroom Lodge.
- Ensuring guest areas are always presented to the highest levels in all areas of the estate.
- Performing regular cleaning and deep cleaning regimes.
- Continue to improve standards across the estate.
- Ensure all housekeeping staff are delivering 5-star service when cleaning across the estate.
- Maintain staff accommodation standards.
- Working closely with but not limited to the Maintenance team on reporting issues before they arise.
- Managing rosters, ordering and ensuring standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- Manage our onsite laundry facilities.
- Expanding the team and ensuring all aspects of the estate are covered.
Head Housekeeper Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years’ housekeeping experience in a hotel.
- A minimum of 1-year supervisory housekeeping experience in a hotel.
- Good attention to detail.
- Hard working positive attitude.
- Enthusiastic and determined to develop themselves and others.
- Good personal appearance throughout the working day.
Head Housekeeper Benefits:
- Free Car Parking • Complimentary meal during your working day • Career opportunities and the ability to cross-train in other departments • Contributory Pension Scheme • Reward for introducing a friend • Free Golf & Staff Discounts (Subject to qualifying period).
Want to Apply?
Fill in the form below and submit
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG