Golf Services Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Golf Services Assistant to cater for the needs of our exclusive members and guests here at the Melbourne Club at Brocket Hall. You will be the main contact for our members and guests for any of their golfing needs. You will ensure our members, guests and visitors are offered an outstanding 5* experience whilst visiting us.
Job Title: Golf Services Assistant
Reports To: Golf Operations Manager
Location: Welwyn, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Salary
Working Hours: 0-hour contract
Golf Services Assistant role:
- Assist with the smooth running of the Golf operation to the highest possible standard.
- Undertake to learn and adhere to the Company’s procedures for selling, customer service, golf bookings, hire procedures etc.
- Assist with the daily cashing up and ensure its safe keeping.
- Assist with all golf bookings, club hire and buggy hire.
- Maintain open and effective communication with other members of the Golf Operations team.
- Handling monies.
- Be part of the Golf Services team assisting with marshalling, bag drop, shoe cleaning, drinks buggy, Academy ball collection.
- To assist with the storage and cleaning of Members clubs and golf shoes.
- To assist with club, shoe and trolley repairs inline with company standards.
- Maintain excellent 5*customer service.
Golf Services Assistant Requirements:
- Must be self motivated, whilst understanding the importance of working as part of a team.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must possess an understanding of golf.
- To work and respect all other Heads of Department within the Company Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Educated to a good standard including English and Maths.
- Must possess exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- A confident and professional approach to work.
- Must be self motivated and able to act on own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- A positive and outgoing personality is essential.
Golf Services Assistant Benefits:
• Free Car Parking • Complimentary meal during your working day • Career opportunities and the ability to cross-train in other departments • Contributory Pension Scheme • Reward for introducing a friend • Free Golf & Staff Discounts (Subject to qualifying period).
Want to Apply?
Fill in the form below and submit
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG