Food & Beverage Assistant
The Melbourne Club at Brocket Hall was designed to offer some of the finest golf in the UK. It has two championship standard courses, the Melbourne and the Palmerston. Both are set within the contours of the 18th century parkland and take full advantage of the mature landscaping. Set nearest the Melbourne Course the Clubhouse provided first class service to our ever-growing group of members in three members venues. The Watershypps Bar and Restaurant delivers a high standard of service to match the specially selected food and beverages available for our golfers.
As a casual or full-time member of our team you will be tasked with upholding our high standards in delivering our first-class service. With live in accommodation available this role would suit those looking to grow within the industry or those who already have experience looking for flexible hours and shifts.
Job Title: Food and Beverage Assistant
Reports To: Clubhouse Manager
Location: Welwyn, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Salary
Working Days: Monday – Sunday
Working Hours: Will vary depending on business needs.
Food & Beverage Assistant role:
- To undertake the activities of the department ensuring that high standards of service.
- To provide a high standard of food and beverage service to our members and guests at all times.
- To ensure that you are knowledgeable about the menus and beverage services which are available and in which outlets they are served and at what times.
- To keep yourself informed about the Health and Safety polices of the Estate and attend training where required.
- To deliver the company products and departmental service standards in line with the Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) and company guidelines. Ensuring high standards are continually met in all aspects of the department.
- To ‘meet and greet’ all Members and Guests on their arrival at the Watershypps Restaurant, Bar and Patio.
- To ensure that you communicate effectively within your area of work and attend team meetings as required.
- To be receptive to and pro-active in your own training and development.
- To be aware of and strictly adhere to fire procedure as laid down by the Company.
- To promote and represent the Company in a mature and professional manner at all times.
Food & Beverage Assistant Requirements:
- Authentic energy and a genuine passion for making guests smile.
- Flexible working hours throughout the week and weekend all year round
- You will be a passionate and engaging individual.
- Previous experience of working within a hospitality setting ideally within hotel or restaurant operations preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire to learn and grow within the role.
- Having a natural flair and confidence in your own ability and exceptional attention to detail.#
Food & Beverage Assistant benefits:
- Free Car Parking • Complimentary meal during your working day • Career opportunities and the ability to cross-train in other departments • Uniform • Contributory Pension Scheme • Reward for introducing a friend • Free Golf & Staff Discounts (Subject to qualifying period).
Want to Apply?
Fill in the form below and submit
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG