An amazing opportunity in a unique location! We are looking for an Assistant Housekeeper to assist with keeping our historic buildings to the five-star standards we expect. Located just 22 miles outside of London and surrounded by 543 acres of idyllic Hertfordshire countryside, the quintessentially British Brocket Hall Estate combines spectacular scenery and impeccable service making it a great place to work and a relaxed environment for members and guests.
Job Title: Assistant Housekeeper
Reports To: Head Housekeeper
Location: Welwyn, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Salary
Working Days/Hours: Flexible/30 hours per week
Assistant Housekeeper Role:
- Making and changing bed linen and towels in Melbourne Lodge.
- Dusting and polishing furniture around the estate.
- Cleaning rooms and bathrooms.
- Cleaning public areas such as Auberge du Lac, The Melbourne Club and Brocket Hall.
- Ensure a smooth effective room turn-down and change over.
- Ensuring all areas are to a high, five-star standard at all times.
- Performing deep cleaning tasks when required.
- Cleaning Estate Offices.
- Cleaning Staff Accommodation.
- Working in onsite laundry facilities.
Assistant Housekeeper Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 years’ housekeeping experience in a hotel.
- Good attention to detail.
- Hard working positive attitude.
- Good personal appearance throughout the working day.
Assistant Housekeeper Benefits:
- Free Car Parking • Complimentary meal during your working day • Career opportunities and the ability to cross-train in other departments • Contributory Pension Scheme • Reward for introducing a friend • Free Golf & Staff Discounts (Subject to qualifying period).
Want to Apply?
Fill in the form below and submit
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG