At The Melbourne Club, we have two of the finest golf courses in England which provide the perfect backdrop for the tournaments and golf days that fill the social calendar.
Experience what The Melbourne Club has to offer in a One Day Membership. Two pristine championship golf courses, the renowned practice facilities of The Melbourne Club Golf Academy and a charmingly positioned luxury Clubhouse on the banks of the Broadwater Lake make The Melbourne Club one of the UK’s most exclusive private golf clubs. A day’s golf with us becomes truly memorable when you include award-winning dining at the Auberge du Lac, laid-back lunches in the Watershyppes Restaurant or a stay in the beautiful Melbourne Lodge.
- One round of golf on either of our two championship courses
- Use of the Academy practice facilities
- Complementary breakfast and lunch at Watershyppes restaurant
- Use of all members facilities including lockers
- Complimentary buggy for the day*
- Day Membership fee reimbursed upon joining as a full-time member
Available Only in the Summer
Upgrade your experience
In conjunction with the above package, make the most of your experience at The Melbourne Club and upgrade with the below additions.
- Overnight stay at The Melbourne Lodge*
- Book dinner at Auberge du Lac and receive a complimentary glass of Champagne on arrival**
- Book dinner at the Watershyppes restaurant***
- Golf tuition with a Melbourne Club Professional***
- Golf equipment***
* Subject to availability
** Wednesday to Friday only
*** Subject to availability
Find out more about Golf at Brocket Hall
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG