A Private Members Club in an Iconic Setting…
Membership at The Melbourne Club allows year-round access to two championship golf courses, unparalleled practice facilities and a clubhouse perfect for relaxing and socialising.
Individual Membership is available on both a 5-day and 7-day basis. Individual Members receive complimentary Social Membership for their spouse including access to the clubhouse and members social events.
Joint Membership is available to married couples, on both a 5-day and 7-day basis.
Corporate Memberships are a perfect way to reward employees or entertain clients, with options for membership on both a 5-day and 7-day basis providing unrestricted access to our two championship courses.
Corporate members also enjoy preferential rates on venue and meeting room hire, golf days and stays at the Melbourne Lodge.
Academy Membership is for individuals wishing to use only the academy practice facilities to hone their game. The academy boasts a 12-bay landscaped driving range, 7-hole par 3 course, short game and bunkers zones as well as a large practice putting green.
Family Membership allows couples and any of their children under the age of 15 access to all facilities, 7 days a week.
Intermediate, Cadet & Junior Memberships
For golfers under the age of 30, we offer tiered memberships which include full 7-day access to the club and facilities.
Intermediate Membership: Ages 21 to 29 years
Cadet Membership: Ages 16 to 20 years
Junior Membership: Ages 15 and under
Find out more about Membership at Brocket Hall
Club Affiliations & Benefits
Practice and play in perfection
- Unlimited access to two contrasting, championship courses. The Melbourne parkland course and the Palmerston woodland course both set within the opulent surroundings of the Brocket Hall Estate in magnificent 18th-century parkland with unrivalled scenic views.
- Unlimited year-round use of the renowned practice facilities at The Melbourne Club Golf Academy, with covered bays, a secluded 7-hole par 3 practice course and short game area with three full-size greens.
- Personal online golf tee-time and competition booking facility with advance booking availability.
- Active fixture list of competitions, knockouts, tournaments and invitationals.
- Preferential members’ guest rates to invite your family, friends and colleagues to The Melbourne Club.
- Exclusive rates for private golf tuition using the driving range, short game area, swing studio, putting green and golf courses with our team of resident teaching professionals.
- Annual and monthly referral bonuses when you introduce new members to The Melbourne Club.
Enjoy our spectacular lakeside clubhouse
- Seven-day access to the Clubhouse, where you will find the Watershyppes Bar & Restaurant, Members’ Terrace and full-size snooker room, charmingly positioned on the banks of the Broadwater Lake.
- Complimentary spouse Social Membership for your partner.
- A full diary of Members’ social events.
- Members’ locker rooms; the perfect place to unwind boasting a Sauna and Steam Room.
Unrivalled service in an iconic setting
- Access to an extensively stocked Golf Shop with equipment, shoe and buggy hire available.
- Complimentary shoe cleaning and golf concierge with Bag storage if required.
- Car cleaning service, bookable via Reception.
Benefit from exclusive member discounts
- Access to over 400 signature courses around the world at preferential rates through our reciprocal partnership with Pacific Links.
- 50% members’ discount on room hire for your golf days, private functions and meetings in either the Oak Room or the Piano Lounge, with space for up to 120 guests.
- 30% members’ discount at the Melbourne Lodge accommodation.
- 10% members’ discount at the award-winning Auberge Du Lac, a modern British restaurant.
- 10% members’ discount on events held at the clubhouse and in the stately home of Brocket Hall.
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG