Where golf is more than just a game
The Melbourne Club at Brocket Hall is a new exclusive Member’s Golf Club offering the ultimate golfing experience.
At the heart of the Brocket Hall Estate, The Melbourne Club combines strength of heritage with beauty of innovation to offer world class facilities in an iconic setting.
Two exceptional championship golf courses, a first class Golf Academy with its own classic Par 3 course and a vibrant clubhouse in 543 acres of stunning Hertfordshire countryside.
Membership categories as highlighted below:
- Access to two contrasting, championship standard courses: The Melbourne Par 72 parkland course and The Palmerston Par 73 woodland course.
- Unlimited use of year-round covered bays at the Melbourne Club Golf Academy, with secluded 7-hole Par 3 practice course and professional coaching services available.
- Personal on-line golf tee-time booking facility.
- Extensively stocked Golf Shop with custom club-fitting and club, shoe and buggy hire. Personal shoe cleaning, bag store and bag drop available.
- Preferential Members’ guest rates, with three complimentary guest passes on joining.
- Seven-day access to the Clubhouse with Watershyppes Restaurant and Members’ Terrace during opening times.
- Fully appointed Members’ Locker Rooms with steam and sauna facilities.
- Complimentary Spouse Social Membership and full diary of Members’ social events.
- Active fixture list of competitions and tournament.
- Reciprocal Members’ privileges at select International Golf Clubs.
- 10% Members’ discount at the award winning Auberge du Lac, fine dining restaurant.
- 30% Members’ discount at the 18th century Melbourne Lodge accommodation.
- 10% Members’ discounts on events held at the Clubhouse and in the stately home of Brocket Hall.
- Car cleaning service, bookable via Reception
Find out more about Golf at Brocket Hall
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
Stay in touch
Sign up to our newsletter to receive updates and offers
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG