Where golf is more than just a game
The Melbourne Club at Brocket Hall is a new exclusive Member’s Golf Club offering the ultimate golfing experience.
At the heart of the Brocket Hall Estate, The Melbourne Club combines strength of heritage with beauty of innovation to offer world class facilities in an iconic setting.
Two exceptional championship golf courses, a first class Golf Academy with its own classic Par 3 course and a vibrant clubhouse in 543 acres of stunning Hertfordshire countryside.
Membership categories as highlighted below:
- Access to two contrasting, championship standard courses: The Melbourne Par 72 parkland course and The Palmerston Par 73 woodland course.
- Unlimited year-round use of covered bays at the Melbourne Club Golf Academy, with secluded 7-hole Par 3 practice course and professional coaching services available.
- Personal online golf tee-time booking facility.
- Extensively stocked Golf Shop with custom club-fitting and club, shoe and buggy hire. Personal shoe cleaning, bag store and bag drop available.
- Preferential Members’ guest rates
- Referral bonuses throughout the year
- Seven-day access to the Clubhouse with Watershyppes Restaurant and Members’ Terrace during opening times.
- Members’ Locker Rooms with steam and sauna facilities.
- Complimentary Spouse Social Membership and full diary of Members’ social events.
- Active fixture list of competitions and tournament.
- Access to over 400 signature courses around the world at preferential rates through our reciprocal arrangements.
- 10% Members’ discount at the award-winning Auberge du Lac, fine dining restaurant.
- 30% Members’ discount on the published rate at the 18th century Melbourne Lodge accommodation.
- 10% Members’ discounts on events held at the Clubhouse and in the stately home of Brocket Hall.
- Car cleaning service, bookable via Reception.
- Bag storage available annually on a space available basis
Find out more about Golf at Brocket Hall
Brocket Hall History
Planning your Visit
Hertfordshire AL8 7XG